Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Interfaith Movement for Human Integrity Donor Tea


Thursday, September 3rd | 4 pm- 5PM


I wish I could invite you all over to my backyard right now, but in these times, let's do the next best thing and have tea together online!

I hope you can join me, our board, and other donors for a special thank you Integri-Tea.
  
  • Make a cup of your favorite afternoon tea and a favorite snack. I'm sharing a favorite recipe for almond biscotti and rosemary roasted almonds.
  • I look forward to sharing about the impact you are helping us have in people's lives during these challenging times and share some of the exciting work we have ahead with the elections and beyond.
  • We will be joined by esteemed poet, Rafael Jesús González, Berkeley's first Poet Laureate.

Thank you for investing in our collective vision upholding the sacredness of all people across bars and borders.

This will be a virtual gathering. Please RSVP, and I'll send you the zoom log in information. Feel free to invite a friend!

I hope to see you for afternoon tea.
 
 

 
 -

No comments: